Third Party Liability Only
It is mandatory by law for every vehicle to have Third Party Liability Insurance. The company shall undertake to compensate the insured in the event of accident caused by or arising out of the use of the motor vehicle subject to the limits specified in this policy, against all sums which the insured shall become legally liable to pay as compensation for:
- Death or bodily injury to any person including the passengers in the vehicles except the insured or the driver at the time of the accident and their families spouse, parents and children and the employees of the insured if they are injured during work hours or as a result of their work.
- Damages for materials and property, except those owned by the insured or the driver at the time of the accident or property held in trust or in their custody or control.
In addition to this, the Company undertakes to compensate for the following:
- Expenses for treatment of injuries sustained by Third Parties as a result of the accident.
- Cost and expenses of medical institutions as per the rules and limits stated in the policy schedule.
- Cost resulting from the accident for protecting and transporting the vehicle to the nearest repair workshop.
- Amounts ruled by the Court (including compensation, judicial expenses, legal fees).
Premium depends upon various factors viz., type, make, model, cubic capacity, usage, seating capacity, past claims history etc. of the vehicle.
This is only summary information. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit any of our offices for further details